PRODUCT SELLING POINT
● The epoxy floor paint is mainly prepared by epoxy resin, curing agent, dispersant and aggregates depend on requirements.
● Main advantages of this paint are great resistance of slippery, electrostatic, acid and alkali.
● Moreover, it also has good resistance to organic solvent, heavy load and abrasion.
● Besides, it combines incredible hardness and bonding power to provide a heavy duty and to be used as topcoat.
Use the power mixer to mix the main paint evenly, and then add the hardener and stir until it is well mixed. Generally, if the temperature below 10℃, it needs 30 min induction time; if the temperature over 10℃, it needs 15 min induction time.
Part A: Part B= 30:3 (by weight)
Epoxy paint thinner
Nozzle tip: 0.025~0.031 inches
* Make sure no chalking and other contaminations before recoating
* Above data for reference only, actual drying time and recoating time is dependent on temperature, dry film thickness, ventilation conditions
~1.92Kg/L (after mixing)
Epoxy paint curing agent
Standard Film thickness
80um dry film thickness (about 178um wet film thickness)
Theoretical spreading rate
2.93m²/Kg (80um dry film thickness)
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.