PRODUCT SELLING POINT
● The epoxy floor paint is mainly prepared by epoxy resin, curing agent, dispersant and aggregates depend on requirements.
● Main advantages of this paint are great resistance of slippery, electrostatic, acid and alkali.
● Moreover, it also has good resistance to organic solvent, heavy load and abrasion.
● Besides, it combines incredible hardness and bonding power to provide a heavy duty and to be used as topcoat.
Ready to use
Nozzle tip: 0.018~0.025 inches
Min. recoating time
Max. recoating time
* Make sure no chalking and other contaminations before recoating
* Above data for reference only, actual drying time and recoating time is dependent on temperature, dry film thickness, ventilation conditions
Standard Film thickness
60um dry film thickness (about 125um wet film thickness)
Theoretical spreading rate
5.3m²/Kg (60um dry film thickness)
Substrate temperature shall be at 3 ℃ higher than dew point, relative humidity less than 85%. Measurement of temperature and humidity should be close to substrate.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.