Oriented by technology, we serve customers worldwide not only our high quality products, but also technical consultation and engineering scenarios.
● Laboratory ● Parking lot
● Workshop ● Sports field
● Hospital ● Garage
● Factory ● Sport field
PRODUCT SELLING POINT
● The polyurethane floor paint is a two-component waterproof coating composed of isocyanate and hydroxyl resin
● it has excellent water resistance, weather resistance, light retention and long-term recoating
● As a new facility paint and maintenance finish, this paint can be used with most epoxy coating systems.
● It is widely applicable to a variety of environmental conditions, such as external walls of buildings, pools, bridges, offshore structures, etc
Use the power mixer to mix the main paint evenly, and then as you stir it, you add the hardener until you get to mix well. Generally, if the temperature is below 10 ℃, it needs 20 min induction time; If the temperature is over 10 ℃, it needs 15 min induction time.
Part A: Part B= 20:5(by weight)
Nozzle tip: 0.017~0.023 inches
Spray pressure: 15~18 MPa
Min. recoating time
Max. recoating time
* Make sure no chalking and other contaminations before recoating
* Above data for reference only, actual drying time and recoating time is dependent on temperature, dry film thickness, ventilation conditions
~1.3 Kg/L(after mixing)
Epoxy paint curing agent
100µm dry film thickness (about 200µm wet film thickness)
Theoretical spreading rate
3.8m²/Kg (100µm dry film thickness)
Full Cure (23±2℃)
Substrate temperature shall be at 3 ℃ higher than dew point, relative humidity less than 85%. Measurement of temperature and humidity should be close to substrate.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.