This product is based on epoxy resin and coal tar pitch, added with ultra-fine pigment, filler and new additive. This product contains two parts: part A is the main paint and part B is the curing agent, among which the part B can be used for both primer and finish. This two-component epoxy coating can be cured at low temperature with construction temperature ranging from -10℃ to 36℃. The paint’s firm film is resistant to abrasion, sea water, and crude oil.
This product is able to provide long-term protection to steel in severe corrosive environment such as the bottom of ships and boats, crude oil tanks, ballast tanks and the outer wall of various buried steel pipelines in the cold areas.
PRODUCT SELLING POINT
● Nanotechnology, compact structure.
● Salt spray corrosion resistance ≥3000h,Resistance to aging≥5000h.
● 98% concentrated sulfuric acid for 1200h.
● Resistance to 30% hydrochloric acid for 1200h.
●Factory direct sale.
Use the power mixer to mix the main paint evenly, and then as you stir it, you add the hardener until you get to mix well.
Epoxy Paint Thinner
Part A: Part B= 20:5 (by weight
Nozzle tip: 0.021~0.025inches
Spray pressure: 15~18Mpa
Thinner ratio:0~15% (by weight of paint)
Must achieve required thickness.
|Min. recoating time||16h||8h||4h|
|Max. recoating time||10d||7d||5d|
* Make sure no chalking and other contaminations before recoating.
* Above data for reference only, actual drying time and recoating time is dependent on temperature, dry film thickness, ventilation conditions.
Epoxy curing paint
Standard Film thickness
150µm dry film thickness (about 230µm wet film thickness)
Theoretical spreading rate
3.58m²/Kg (200um dry film thickness)
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.